Gifted Human Information
Gifted Humans [General Information]:
- Descendents of angels and demons, this is where they acquire their powers. Most of the time, they aren’t aware of this and the descendent is far down in the bloodline. They probably have a drop or two of demon or angel blood. Their powers can be anything, depending on whether they are demon or angel, and no they cannot be a combination of both. Think of telepathy, telekinesis, psychics, pyrokinesis, empathy, hydrokinesis, premotions, mediums, the ability to heal, the ability to control elements, etc. Most of the time, they need a mentor as they have no idea how to control their abilities.
- Many gifted humans become witches to give them greater power and a better control of their powers. They are not all good, some of them practice dark magic. Whatever the magic, there is a cost that comes with it.
- They cannot be turned into a werewolf or a vampire, even the smallest concentrate of demon or angel blood counteracts the other species curse.
- In the very rare cases of emotional distress or the overuse of their powers, angel-bloods and demon-bloods eyes will gloss over glowing yellow and black respectively.
Necromancers (only 2 per RP, one Mentor, one protege):
- They are extremely rare, the rarest of gifted humans. They are about one in a million. They have the power to control the dead, even vampires. This often includes a blood sacrifice on their behalf. If they have a vampire under their control, the vampire will listen to them. They have no will. Necromancers are also immune to a vampire’s ability to charm or mess with their minds.
- Necromancers can also raise the dead, this also requires a blood sacrifice. More inexperienced necromancers may accidentally raise the dead by cutting themselves. They can also control ghosts and summon them. Necromancers must also be burned when they die or they will come back as something horrible.