Werewolves don’t like the city, they work there and run to the city when they have to but they live on an estate near the mountains or national parks to avoid the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Pack: Pack is family to them. They do not betray their pack although rogue werewolves have been heard of but they are rare as they are close to their pack and every wolf has one mate. They only mate once and once they do, their mate is their life. The will not have sexual desire for anyone else other than their mate, it’s a bond for life and cannot be broken.
- Mating: The mating bond gives mates a certain link, they can feel each others’ presence and they can feel when the other is in distress and heightened emotions of their mate no matter the distance between them.
- Creation: Werewolves are born or made. Those that are born can shift instantly and practically painlessly. The ones that are made need to survive an attack and are usually not trusted by born wolves. They usually tend to go rogue or form their own packs. with that said, shifting is incredibly painful and slow and they have less control over their instincts. Born werewolf birth rates are extremely low.
- Alpha: Pack is lead by an alpha and their mate. The alpha usually has a close group of friends, other wolves who act as protectors of their community.
- Shifting: They must shift under the full moon, usually this is done on their land. They also hunt every full moon, together as pack, this helps strengthen the bond between packmates.
- Weaknesses: Silver can hurt them. It is the only thing that will scar them. They can be harmed by normal conventional methods, however, they will heal at an increased rate but with silver it’ll cause damage.
- Relations with Vampires: They are often taken as “pets” by vampires and for this reason, they dislike vampires. A vampire can easily control a non-alpha werewolf but it takes a master vampire to control an alpha werewolf. “Pets” must be cleared by the Baron or a member of the council first.
- Abilities: Werewolves have heightened senses, reflexes, strength and stamina. They can easily lift a truck and throw it and are faster than humans but slower than vampires. Alpha werewolves can also do things that others can’t like take a war form which is a cross between a human and a wolf, something like the huge werewolves people see standing on hind legs. They are also stronger, faster and harder to tame than other werewolves.
- Strengths: Werewolves are immune to any diseases and poisons and age slower than humans.
- Alpha - The leader of the pack, usually delegate the pack with their mate
- Lieutenants - A small group within the pack, close to the Alpha and chosen specifically by them to help tend to issues within the pack
- Members - A normal member of the pack
- Loner - A lone wolf does not belong to a pack, and is often considered dangerous to pack members it encounters.